Need a Loan? Try Lenddo.com.ph

UPDATED 9/26/13

My husband and I are currently cooking up an online business which will fulfill my longtime dream. Although it’s an online business, it still requires a small amount of capital for some paper works and machines necessary to the business. As I was looking at our financial options, a friend suggested Lenddo wherein I can get a personal loan without the hullabaloo of bank loan application.

What is Lenddo?

Lenddo is an online lending company that uses your social network connections as a measure of your credit score and paying capabilities. It was founded in 2011 by Jeff Stewart and Richard Eldridge. Other founders   include Chief Scientist, Dr. Naveen Agnihotri and Americas CEO, Dan Gertsacov. You do not need to pay anything to be able to register at Lenddo and qualify for a personal loan, educational loan or housing loan. Lenddo offers a 100% online application for cash loans in the Philippines and Colombia.

Loan Application Process at Lenddo

1. Register at http://www.lenddo.com.ph/

2. Enter the needed personal information such as email address, past and present employment.

Reena Alcantara Lenddo Account

3. Connect your Social Network accounts with your Lenddo account and invite your family and friends to become your TRUSTED NETWORK.

Trusted Network at Lenddo means people that can vouch for your credibility and at the same time, you can also vouch for theirs. The Trusted Network works both ways- you vouch for them and they vouch for you. Having said that, I’d like to make it clear that Lenddo does not allow peer-to-peer lending. Your network will only be  a there to act as guarantor and they will never know if you applied for a loan or how much.

Lenddo has their own investors to lend you the amount approved on your application.

Your Trusted Network should be diverse- from your family, co-worker and from another groups (church mate, neighbor, etc)

4. You must have at least 400 Lenddo score and 3 people on your Trusted Network who has at least 400 Lenddo score to be able to qualify for a loan application.

5. Lastly, you must be  currently employed  and  can provide a bank account under your name.

For more details on Lenddo and how to apply for a personal loan, please refer to their FAQ.

At first glance, I was skeptical of Lenddo. I wish they provided seals of protection on their homepage since they will be getting very personal information from me and I don’t know a thing about their reputation or previous dealings.

A review from past and successful loan applicants could be very helpful to increase my confidence too!

So far I’m at 500 Lenddo score and awaiting my family and friends to accept my invitation for my Trusted Network and when they do, I will apply and see how things pan out. For now, please do let me know if you want to vouch for me so I can invite you to my Trusted Network.  :-)

Hello everyone,

I would like to say that I do not represent Lenddo. However, to answer your questions… I invited Lenddo representatives to look at this post and see if they can answer your queries.

Thanks!

Follow PMAAdd me to your circlesFollow me on InstagramFollow me on PinterestFollow me on Twitter

Comments

1. Cool! I will definitely try this!

2. This is awesome!

3. This is something new! Please update this post if everything turned out well.

xoxo
    MrsMartinez
    My recent post Ramen Bar in Robinsons Magnolia

4. Wow, loans over the internet? I wonder how it actually works though if someone were to avail.
    My recent post After the 14-Day Nestle Fitnesse Program and onwards…

5. I've read about Lenddo on other blogs as well, and it's really interesting. Our time is so advanced that there are loans over the internet already! :)
    My recent post Bulgogi Brothers: Now Grilling in SM Mall of Asia

6. This is certainly good news to those who need instant cash! I'll keep this in mind if and when the need arises.
    My recent post VitaPops, the First and Only Pop Rocks Vitamin C, Is Here!

7. I also registered with Lenndo but I have to increase my credit score.
    My recent post Tony Moly Tony Tint in Red Apple – a review

8. seems interesting.. i wonder how hard is it to get a loan from them?

9. this is the first time I've heard about them. I became curious! :D
    My recent post CLAUDIO BRAVO's Manila Paintings, Featured at The Metropolitan Museum of Manila

10. Its very hard to get a loan from them. even though you already explained the purpose of getting a loan, they will deny you and give a reason that was far from your expectation.

• renzalcantara says:

Hi Secret,

Really? I didn\’t get to push through with it because they kept on sending \”updates\” on how much my buddy\’s loan was and how much he was paying, etc. It was really intrusive for me.

But yes, I do know someone who got a loan- not a huge amount.

11. imelda andrada says:

panu po ba mgloan sa inyo?san po ba opis nio dito sa baguio

12. Lawrence Isleta says:

Hi Renz, can I invite you as one of my trusted connections?

13. need 3 trusted connections! pls email sa doreen31987@gmail.com

14. i am a lenndo member too but i still don't know what to do. i am not an emloyer but i have my own small online business wich is Accessories & Souvenirs made of Polymer clays. Lenndo sated that we members have to be a full time when it comes to employment. i try to fill out the forms for business loan for me to buy additional materials for my claying business but as i go further i saw that it requires SSS/GSIS , Tin etc. and i don't have any of them.. what should i do?
    i need help..

btw. here is my yahoomail/ Lenndo account if you want to add me into your account : ang_mangaawit@yahoo.com
    if you want to check out my online shop just visit :

thank you and more power….;-)

15. what if you vouch for ur friend and she wont be able to pay anymore, does lenndo have to run after me because i acted as a guarantor? i didn't even know who among friends got a loan… i just become one of her trusted network.

16. pano nmn po un byaran nun mam?

17. momsie_D says:

hi !
    So how was your application?

• Renz Alcantara says:

Hi Momsie_D,

I can apply for a loan but I didn’t try it.
      A friend of mine tried it and I got turned off on how they broadcast your loan and your payment. All of your friends in your network will see them and I didn’t want that.

Thanks,
      Renz

• That is why you really need to filter out your network. Only include those people whom you really trust.

18. you can also add me : mrselsa970@gmail.com

19. pwede ako din add nyo at yung friend ko.. dianne.ivon@gmail.com at yung friend ko din jera.ramirez0629@gmail.com we both have 500+ lenddo scores.. thanks

20. It's really nice to know there's an easy way of cash loan through net access. I'm really interested for my kids college tuition fee.

21. Melanie says:

Please add me too mhemhotz0117@yahoo.com
    Thank you so much. :)

22. Louie len says:
  23. Hi guys,

I have been a Lenddo member for 6 months now. I have applied P 5,000 dental loan and got approved. In fact, I have finished paying that loan and I have applied P 15,000 to buy a new desktop. I am just waiting for the final approval since I have already passed the pre-screening. :D

24. Hi pwde dn po ba patulong pano po me mkakapgloan s lenddo?

25. im a new member of lenddo . pls.. add me upp =)
    eihcnem_018@yahoo.com

26. christopher says:

please add me up in your trusted connections
    cecabatingan@gmail.com

thank you so much!

27. princess says:

. , , hi can you be my trusted connections? please..

28. princess says:

please add me as one of your trusted networks…

29. I added you guys! :)

30. DARLING says:

HOW TO LOAN>??

31. Girlie Anne says:

I need trusted networks..pls add me at girlie_faithablaze@yahoo.com.ph..thanks

32. hi pa add din po need din po magloan eh ishi0607@gmail.com

33. kindly add me as well for lenddo and lets help each other build our connections. Im in need to help since my wife has complications with her pregnancy. my email is renandino15@gmail.com a new member needing help

34. add me cqcortaga@gmail.com . . I added you guys ;)

35. wanted to try out lenndo too but I don't have friends in my network yet. also, parang lame ang binigay kong reason for loan. I said I just wanna try it out. lol. Add me up on your network: elyvalendez@gmail[dot]com

36. hello po.. pa add naman po sa connection niyo iceangel_21@yahoo.com
    thanks

37. Ronald Briguera says:

I heard that once you add a trusted connection, you’ll not be able to delete it.

38. geneth isturis says:

add me trusted contacts.. i need 3 trusted contacts… plas..

39. i added you all guys…we dont know each other but its one way to help you and me to get this load…

40. Hi.. I’ve rwad about ut and I’m really interested but I don’t know how kc everytime I opened the website lenddo.com.ph hndi ko mkita kung panu mg register.. pls teach me how..

41. Guys pa add nman sa trusted contacts pls.. nicagrace.texeira@yahoo.com

42. hi guys! pa add naman sa trusted connections nyo rmlacaran@yahoo.com I have 900+++ lenddo score just adding up connections! thanks guys!

43. Add me up guys, trying to build up my credit rating here. xyber_olrac@hotmail.com :)

44. kapag approved na ang loan is it automatically pasok nb sa atm agad agad?

45. please add me too as your Trusted Connections: franzjosefcaballes@gmail.com

46. Hi! My husband and I are new in Lenddo. We're planning to put up a business as we already have 2 adorable boys. We need plan and save up for the future. We both have 500+ scores. Please add us, miokulit@gmail.com and lizzievillota@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless!

47. Nino Russel Valera says:

add me as your friend guys if you are registered.. add me as a friend.. russeriah@gmail.com

48. Can I invite some for my trusted connection?

49. adora mendoza says:

how can i lend money from lenddo?

50. Can i use my BDO cash card as bank account and as for character reference can i have my 3 coworkers?

51. fatima alba says:

hala pano po pag di pa employed? student palang po ako….

52. Hello
    Do you need a loan if yes email us at
    Gregloancompany@ymail.com